Marathon Membership Club
Sign up for our new Marathon Club and receive timely, practical, easy-to-use information about marathon training, sports nutrition specifically tailored to the marathon, and injury prevention. All material is based on the most-current scientific research and his years of working with marathon runners. All tips are provided in layperson's language, so you can instantly improve your marathon preparations.
On the 1st and 15th of each month, you'll get updates which answer the following key questions:
(1) How do I avoid injury during my marathon training? (up to 90 percent of marathon runners get hurt as they prepare for the race)
(2) What's the best way to establish a goal pace for the marathon?
(3) What should my long runs be like, and how much time should pass between the last long run and the marathon itself?
(4) How should I use sports drinks during my marathons and long training sessions? Which sports drinks are best?
(5) Is it a good idea to take in gel during the marathon?
(6) Which strengthening exercises will help keep me away from overuse injury?
(7) How much water should I drink during the race?
(8) How do I prevent late-race "bonking"?
(9) Should I run a half-marathon before I try a marathon?
(10) It it really best to walk for part of the race?
(11) How many recovery days do I need each week?
(12) How much carbohydrate should I be eating to keep my leg-muscle-glycogen stores full?
(13) How many weeks do I need to prepare properly for a marathon? What if I only have 12 weeks to get ready?
(14) What should my "speed training" be like for the marathon?
(15) Which forms of cross training have the most-positive impact on marathon performance?